22 Oct How does CSAT.AI improve customer service agent performance?
CSAT.AI is a proactive solution for customer service agents. Agents are notified of their CX scores during the interaction and QA dashboards update immediately after an interaction. This timely data allows agents to course correct and prevent bad habits. Additionally, agents have their own dashboards where they can easily track their personal performance over time.
With CSAT.AI management has the necessary data to plan further training and rewards for excellent service. Agents are given a score on a scale of 1-5 stars on:
- Solution – how completely the customer question is answered
- Empathy – how understanding and engaging the agent is. Do they greet the customer by name?
- WOW! Service – level of exceptional service which includes:
- Clarifying questions – if the agent has asked the customer for details to ensure the problem is fully addressed.
- Additional information provided – are customers informed on relevant details to their inquiries.
- Offensive language – identifying when the agent is in appropriate – complete WOW score is nullified
- Grammar – notification of grammar/spelling errors
Management is notified when agents have been harassed. This allows management to step in and provide support to the agent after unacceptable customer behavior.